This year we are having two Giving Fairs on GivingTuesday, one at Conestoga Mall and one at the Cambridge Centre. Below are the schedules:
- 9 am to 11 am – Nutrition for Learning and Cambridge Self Help Food Bank
- 11 am to 1 pm – Waterloo Region Suicide Prevention Council
- 1 pm to 3 pm – Hospice Waterloo and Kinbridge Community Association
- 3 pm to 5 pm – Ontario Christian Gleaners
- 5 pm to 7:30 pm – Strong Start and Langs
- 9:30am to 1pm – Community Support Connections – Meals on Wheels and More, House of Friendship, KW Seniors Day Program, Elmira District Community Living, Days for Girls, KW Counselling Services, Homer Watson House & Gallery and Kawasaki Disease Canada.
- 1pm to 5pm – Bereaved Families of Ontario – Midwestern Region, Threefold Ministries, Innisfree/Lisaard House, Be a Donor, United Way of KW & Area, Strong Start, Child Witness Centre and Volunteer Action Centre.
- 5pm to 9pm – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Waterloo Region, KW Art Gallery, The Hummingbird Centre for Hope, Project READ, WHIPYIT ” With Hope It’s Possible Youth In Transition “, SHORE Centre, The Leejay Calendar Project/Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and Kitchener Rangers.