Saint Luke’s Place is a Charitable, Non Profit, Accredited Long Term Care Facility and Seniors’ Community. Saint Luke’s Place has earned an excellent reputation within the Community and continually strives to improve and enhance the programs and services offered in order to provide the best possible quality of life for those who live and work here.
THE ONTARIO GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES THEIR PLAN
- – In the Fall of 2014, The Ontario Government announced their plan to redevelop approximately 300 Long Term Care Homes through the Enhanced Long-Term Care Home Renewal Strategy
SAINT LUKE’S PLACE IS ONE OF THEM!
- – Estimated project costs: $25 million
- – We need to raise $7 million over the next 4 years
- – Approximately $18 million will be funded by the provincial government but not until we open our doors.
WELCOME HOME CAPITAL CAMPAIGN KICK-OFF!
– Help us reach our goal of $7 million!
For GivingTuesday we are launching our Tree of Memories Holiday fundraiser by hosting an afternoon tea with entertainment for residents, volunteers, family members and staff.