Epilepsy Waterloo-Wellington is a community-based agency that’s dedicated to improving the quality of life for those with epilepsy and their support network through education, advocacy, support, and public awareness. We do this by:
- Hosting monthly support groups
- Educating people of epilepsy through school and business visits
- Providing a resource centre of reading material for those living with epilepsy
- Providing various advocacy services
- Hosting a number of large, annual fundraising events
We are currently launching our annual Holiday Gift Wrap Fundraiser held throughout the month of December at the Conestoga Mall, where we wrap presents and create beautiful hand-crafted bows for customers. Last year we made $15,000! And we’re hoping to do even better this year. To support us in supporting those living with epilepsy, we would love to see donations made to our organization to help pay for supplies, and for any mature volunteers that are interested in getting involved to contact us.