Telephone # 519-603-0998
MissionOur Mission: Through meaningful relationships, we support you to build on your unique abilities, to create the life you want in the community. Our Vision: Waterloo Region is a community where everyone belongs - where we value meaningful relationships, honour choices and dreams, and celebrate the uniqueness of each person.
Independent Facilitation and Person-Directed PlanningOur approach is Person-Directed. Instead of a menu of services, we get to know each individual and their family and community, understanding their unique gifts, strengths, dreams, and challenges. We then work with them to develop a plan for the life they want to live, and work with them to take action on that plan. Common areas we are asked to help with include:
- Making and retaining friendships
- Getting involved with groups and recreation in the community
- Finding meaningful volunteer or paid work
- Planning for future housing needs
- And whatever else comes up