Mrs. Shelley Murphy
Telephone # (519) 577-3723
MissionTo encourage growth and enhance life experiences for participants with developmental disABILITIES, through building bonds of friendship, creating meaningful activities, providing opportunities that increase well-being and by fostering purposeful community connections.
Day Program ServicesA day program for young adults (18+) with developmental disABILITIES. Transitional program also available for those 14+.
- Adults in Motion (AIM) provides a safe and supportive environment where participants engage in meaningful activities that promote personal growth and community inclusion.
- AIM unites persons with developmental disABILITIES who are interested in building friendships and expanding their social network.
- AIM provides opportunities for participants to develop confidence, build life skills and increase independence.
- AIM encourages participants to engage in activities that promote physical health, exercise and emotional well being.
- AIM recognizes that many participants are looking for the 'next step' beyond high school - developing work skills, engaging in purposeful community involvement, increasing independence and being a productive young adult. At AIM we are MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER!